10.23.2012

Working Girl



I have another job! I'm a barista at Rachel's Coffee Shop (I start on Monday). As I was filling out the application I noticed something kind of funny. In the employment history section my job titles were as follows: substitute teacher, substitute teacher, substitute teacher, barista, barista.

Hmm... well, at least I've narrowed it down.



Hopefully "teacher" will be my next job, but for now, I am a...
Housewife
Substitute Teacher
Barista

I am excited to start working at Rachel's. It's fun to work in a coffee shop! 

On another note, subbing has been going well. They call me about once a week, sometimes twice, so that is nice. I really like subbing for middle school! Hopefully I'll get some more calls for Elementary and High School... but it's been fun so far.

Also... I love being a youth pastor's wife! Actually, I just love being Anthony's wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment