9.17.2012

Color it. Cut it. Curl it.

Hair.



Those of you who know me know that I have had long blonde hair for quite some time now.
I used to do fun/different things with my hair, but I've been playing it safe for a few years... "growing it out".

different things I've tried:
light brown
medium brown
really dark brown
reddish brown
red highlights
pink streaks
half black, half blonde
perm (didn't last long)
bangs/no bangs
long layers/short layers
above the shoulders cut

I am still playing it safe, but I recently (Sept. 7th) had my hair cut to make it "healthy". My hairdresser cut off about 8" from the back...and added some new dark/light color.

 My hair before. September 5th.


My hair after. September 17th.





 It felt so super short right after I got it cut! Now that I look at these pictures it's really not that short (and some of you probably wish you could get your hair this long). To me, it still sometimes feels short. I mean... I use 1/2 the amount of conditioner that I used to :)



No comments:

Post a Comment