5.07.2012

Graduation

 I am feeling so blessed with wonderful family and friends who have supported my journey through college and all of my life. I love seeing my family and enjoy spending time with them... even if they're a little crazy. Lately I have been able to spend more time with them because of graduation. 
Also... I AM SO HAPPY that my husband is finally done!!!!



I decorated our hats so that our families could find us. Mine has a blue tassel and an apple because I majored in education. Anthony's has a red tassel because he majored in biblical studies.



 red gown = 2007 graduation from high school
blue gown = 2012 graduation from college
Look at all the grey hair that my parents have gained in the past 5 years :D
and my brother lost his black mohawk!


I love my brother and sister

Technically I graduated back in December {2011} but I got to walk at graduation with my wonderful husband on Cinco de Mayo and celebrate with our families.


Lebanon friends!
Kenny, Jonnie, me, Anthony


I was sad not to walk last year with my fellow ed majors that I spent 3 years with, but I was glad to walk with three of the friends I came to Corban with 4 years ago, including my husband. 


Corban friends! 
Maria, me, Teesha

No comments:

Post a Comment